Are you tired of dark circles that give the impression that you have not slept for centuries? Tired that people is reminding you that you look tired? So, be aware that you are not the only one experiencing this. Almost everyone woke up one day or another with "panda eyes".
Some of the major causes of dark circles include heredity, aging, dehydration of the skin, long hours of work on a computer, physical or mental stress, lack of sleep and unhealthy diet. Men and women of different age may have dark circles.
In most of cases, dark circles do not represent a serious skin problem. However, they give a tired and aged look.
Fortunately, you can easily get rid of unsightly shadows under your eyes, using some easy home remedies.
Almond oil is a natural ingredient that is very beneficial for delicate skin around your eyes. Regular use of almond oil will help clearing the eye area. In addition to almond oil, you can use vitamin E oil to remove dark circles. You will easily find these vegetable oils in parapharmacies in Morocco or at your pharmacist.
- Before going to bed, apply a little almond oil on the dark circles and gently massage this area.
- Leave it on all night.
- The next morning, wash your face with cold water.
- Apply daily until dark circles disappear.
Cucumber has astringent and lightening properties, which help to effectively and naturally eliminate dark circles. In addition, it has a soothing and refreshing effect.
- Cut a cucumber into thick slices and keep them in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. Put the slices on the dark area of the skin for about 10 minutes. Wash the area with water. Repeat twice a day for about a week or more.
- Another option is to mix the cucumber juice with lemon juice in equal amounts. Use a cotton ball to apply the mixture to the eye area. Leave on for 15 minutes, then rinse with water. Repeat daily for at least one week.
There are natural whitening agents present in the potato, which can help erase dark circles and get rid of the circles around the eyes.
- Grate one or two raw potatoes to extract the juice. Dip a cotton ball into the juice and cure natural remedies for it on your closed eyes. Make sure the juice covers the dark circles under your eyes, as well as the eyelids. Wait for the juice to act for 10 to 15 minutes. Rinse your eyelids with fresh water. Repeat once or twice a day for a few weeks.
- Instead of potato juice, you can also use thick slices of potatoes to remove dark circles.
The rose water:
Rose water is an incredible ingredient for skin care. It rejuvenates the skin and has a soothing effect on tired eyes. Because of its mild astringent properties, it can easily replace your toning lotion.
- Soak cotton in pure rose water for a few minutes.
- Closing your eyes put the soaked cotton on your eyelids.
- Let them act for about 15 minutes.
- Repeat twice a day for a few weeks.
Tomatoes have whitening properties that can brighten the skin.
- Mix one teaspoon of tomato juice with half a teaspoon of lemon juice. Gently apply this mixture to the dark circles and let rest for 10 minutes. Rinse with water. Repeat twice a day for a few weeks.
- You can also drink a glass of tomato juice with a few mint leaves, lemon juice and salt. For maximum results, be sure to drink this juice immediately after preparation. Drink once or twice a day for about a week.
Vitamin C present in lemon juice can also help to eliminate dark circles under the eyes, thanks to its lightening properties of the skin:
Use a cotton ball to apply the fresh lemon juice around your eyes. Leave on for about 10 minutes and rinse.
Another option is to prepare a thick paste by mixing one tablespoon of lemon juice, two tablespoons of tomato purée, a pinch of chickpea flour and turmeric powder. Apply this thick paste gently around your eyes. Rinse with clear water after 10 to 15 minutes. Repeat two or three times a week.
Moreover, in addition to these natural remedies, you should sleep enough to rest. Avoid rubbing your eyes too often, as this causes the blood vessels to expand, which makes the dark circles darker. Drink plenty of water throughout the day to get rid of water retention, which could be the reason for appearance of the dark circles.