Blood Pressure Monitor ABPM-100
Measures simply your blood pressure with a sphygmomanometer cuff, just as the doctor does.
Description of the upperarm blood pressure monitor HL
Blood pressure is the pressure formed in the arteries in each heartbeat. When the heart contracts and pumps blood into the arteries the blood pressure increases. The maximum value is called systolic pressure, this is the first value that is taken during a measurement.
When the heart is retracted to fill with blood, the pressure also decreases in the arteries. When vessels are relaxed, the second value, diastolic pressure, is measured.
High blood pressure is often responsible for severe health complications such as cardiovascular accidents. This is why the various recommendations of expert societies recommend monitoring of blood pressure in people at risk: historical hypertension, diabetics, elderly, obese, smoking or sedentary.
The Blood Pressure Monitor HAPPY LIFE measures accurately systolic and diastolic blood pressure and indicates possible hypertension as defined by the World Health Organization.
With the upperarm Blood Pressure Monitor HAPPY LIFE, blood pressure is drawn from the arm using an armband, as at the doctor's, but without the need for a stethoscope. This method has been proven in terms of reliability and accuracy.
Specifications of the upperarm blood pressure monitor HL:
- Fully automatic blood pressure monitor
- Sphygmomanometer for measurement the pressure at the arm as the doctor does
- Indication of the level of blood pressure according to the WHO classification
- Display of the diastolic and systolic blood pressure, heart rate, date and time
- Store up to 60 measurements
- Auto-off for battery saving
- Indication du niveau des piles
- Storage case
- 2 years warranty